Category : Uncategorized
Technology Evaluation and Management
- Analyze existing systems (reservations, data management, content management, etc.) to gauge effectiveness and compare with alternatives to determine both strengths and deficiencies.
- Identify prioritized functionality needs – present and future.
- Devise adjustments to current systems or recommend consideration of alternative technology solutions to achieve productivity goals.
- Research, catalog, evaluate and recommend technology options; assist in selection/negotiation.
- Manage the implementation process
- Audit current procedures to determine where data collection, consolidation, analysis and distribution activities are not fully effective.
- Identify applicable methods for efficient data updating, warehousing and analysis.
- Propose approaches for increasing database management/marketing productivity and profitability.
- Develop new systems or processes, or modify current procedures, to achieve desired performance levels.
- Manage the implementation process.